We are committed to respecting your privacy and complying with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988.
What personal information do we collect?
Personal information is any information that can identify you or be reasonably linked to you.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Your name, email address, delivery address, phone number and payment details when you place an order through this website.
- Your browsing history, preferences, feedback and reviews when you use this website or our products.
- Your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us by email.
- Any other information that you voluntarily provide to us or that we are required or authorised by law to collect.
We do not collect any sensitive information from you, such as your health, race, religion or political opinions.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfil your order and provide you with customer service.
- To communicate with you about your order, our products, our offers and promotions and other news and updates.
- To improve and personalise your experience on this website and our products.
- To analyse and monitor our website performance, traffic and usage.
- To prevent and detect fraud, misuse or illegal activity on this website or our products.
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
How do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties for the purposes described above:
- Our delivery partners who deliver your order to you.
- Our payment gateway providers who process your payment securely.
- Our service providers who assist us with our website hosting, marketing, analytics and other functions.
- Our professional advisers who provide us with legal, accounting or other advice.
- Any law enforcement or regulatory authorities who request or require your personal information by law.
We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any other third parties without your consent.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use secure servers, encryption, passwords and firewalls to store and transmit your personal information. We also limit access to your personal information to only those who need it for legitimate purposes.
However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your password and account details confidential and for notifying us of any suspected breach of security.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. They help the website remember your preferences and settings and provide you with a better online experience.
- To remember your shopping cart items and checkout details.
- To track and analyse how you use this website and our products.
- To deliver relevant ads and offers to you based on your interests.
You can disable cookies in your browser settings if you wish. However, this may affect the functionality and performance of this website and our products.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You have the right to access and correct your personal information that we hold about you. You can do so by contacting us by email at email@example.com and providing proof of identity. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with applicable laws.
How can you make a complaint?
If you have any concerns or complaints about how we handle your personal information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of your complaint. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 7 days and endeavour to resolve it within 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with our response or resolution, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au or 1300 363 992.
How can you contact us?